- Handle the coordination with Government agencies related to agreements and service contracts ensuring compliance of the company’s policies and activities with the government regulations/ regulatory authorities/ other statutory bodies in regards to contracts and services provided.
- Handle coordination with Civil, Power, and NOC for installation and approvals after contracts and services are agreed upon.
- Handle outdoor transaction and coordination related to security clearance.
- Manage all papers and approvals related to security clearance.
- Network with regulatory authorities/ government bodies/ other institutions/ opinion formers to protect the interests of the organization
- Ensure that all payments made on behalf of the company to the government, operators, other statutory bodies are documented and accounted for.
- Verify all services used versus invoices to ensure proper accounts.
- Track corporate affairs expenses and present reports on a regular basis to the management
- Handle Accounts, Invoices with NOC to check requests and ensure invoices are paid in timely manner.
- Ensure all invoices are checked with the services purchased and ensure amounts are reconciled.
Bachelor degree in business administration or related.
Years of Experience
Minimum 1 2 Years in ISP Operations or Technology function.
· Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken · Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
· Regulatory Laws · Practical exposure to litigation matters
· Telecommunications regulatory environment of the country
· Experience in Contract Management, International Agreement, ISP Services, Internet providers, government regulations contracts and agreements.